Do you know how to keep a woman happy? I mean truly happy. Keeping a woman happy is common sense stuff, but many men get this all wrong.
#1- Confidence is king
Confidence is more attractive to a woman than money or good looks. Think about it. How often do you see an ugly guy with a beautiful woman? It’s pretty common. To make your woman happy, be yourself and be confident. You are good enough for her regardless of your financial status or physical attributes.
#2- Focus on the little things
Women keep score differently than men. In a woman’s eyes, you earn points regardless of how big something you do is. Buying her an expensive diamond necklace earns you no more points than calling her just to say you love her. If you want to keep a woman happy, do little things for her consistently rather than doing a big thing every once in a while.
#3- She needs appreciation
More than anything in a relationship, a woman needs to feel appreciated to be happy. Appreciation is even more important than chocolate or love in a woman’s eyes. Let her know you value all the little things she does for you like doing your laundry, fixing dinner, or leaving you cute notes.
#4- Give her the attention she deserves
When you’re with her, avoid staring at other women. Women constantly compare themselves to other women, and when you stare at other women when she’s around, you will make her feel as though she’s not good enough. You’re a man and you’re going to look. It’s part of your core being, but be conscious of it when she’s around and give her your full attention if you want to keep her happy.
#5- Laughter will win her heart
If you want to know how to keep a woman happy, make her laugh. Just because you’re a man doesn’t mean you can’t be cute, silly, or even a little childish if it brings a smile to her face. You know the things that make her laugh so use them.
#6- Do something she loves even if you don’t
Maybe your girlfriend likes to ski or dance and you don’t. Make an effort to go with her sometimes even if you don’t enjoy it that much. Do it for her because you love her. This doesn’t mean you have to do everything she loves all the time, but show an interest in her passions. She’ll love you for it.
#7- Don’t get sloppy
Guys have a tendency to put a lot of effort into getting the girl, but once they have her they get sloppy. They stop doing the little things. They stop caring about their appearance. They stop appreciating her and start taking her for granted. If you want to keep a woman happy, don’t get sloppy. You can lose her in an instant.
#8- Get to know her family and friends
Women for the most part are social creatures. They rely on their friends and family to validate the choices they make in life. They want their boyfriends and husbands to have a relationship with their family and friends. Learning how to keep a woman happy will require making an effort to show an interest in your girl’s sphere of influence.
#9- Be considerate of her feelings
Women are more emotional than men. It’s not their fault. It just comes with being a woman. When you show her you understand this and are sensitive to her moods and don’t get upset or over-react, she’ll do everything she can to keep you.
#10- Spice it up
It’s natural for a relationship to lose some of its excitement over time. However, if you feel things getting stale, try something new. maybe taking a class together to learn how to dance or do yoga. Do something neither of you have ever done, and do it together.
- say-ylm reblogged this from yumiilovee
- turquoiseshimmer likes this
- suckingfunshinee likes this
- painsonlytemporary likes this
- iinfinitewanderer reblogged this from zindinicole
- forev3rinmy0wnworld reblogged this from thisboythatgirl
- grumpypanda reblogged this from imnoreen
- roxypo reblogged this from imnoreen
- imnoreen reblogged this from arjaaah
- morningcoffeefix likes this
- maryrosechan likes this
- arjaaah reblogged this from ejaane
- kellaayyee reblogged this from destinyyjadee77
- destinyyjadee77 reblogged this from shailalalala
- peace-amore-e-felicita likes this
- peace-amore-e-felicita reblogged this from the-couples-blog
- josesgirlfrienddniggaah reblogged this from dopeshit-and-cutegirls
- heyitsniji likes this
- foshoisle likes this
- fenix-jmj reblogged this from jeezitzben
- heyyyitzjune reblogged this from jeezitzben
- bruisesonmycollarbone reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- jeezitzben reblogged this from daisyhaan
- daisyhaan reblogged this from saysomethinsteph
- nice-guys--finish-last likes this
- may-third reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- mzloca18 likes this
- lizasaraus likes this
- sequoyajohnson reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- spiritedadventure reblogged this from g0ldenox
- youseethroughtomysoul likes this
- addictivelypassionate likes this
- saysomethinsteph reblogged this from hollieburryyy and added:
- magandanglahi likes this
- harryeye likes this
- g0ldenox reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- whatsnot-to-love likes this
- escapetonowhereee reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- sub--lim3 reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- sub--lim3 likes this
- shitsbeat likes this
- smileylovesu likes this
- smileylovesu reblogged this from hollieburryyy
- tisthelife likes this
- six-degrees-of-seperationnnnn likes this
- hollieburryyy reblogged this from superpilya
- chaparrita0514 likes this
- themindofanative likes this